8th, 12th, Graduate – Assam Police Recruitment – 2000 Data Entry Operator, Lower Division Assistant & Various posts
8th, 12th, Graduate Govt job notification has been released by the Assam Government for Assam Police Recruitment.Graduate Govt jobs. The notification has been issued to invite online applications for filling various vacancies in Assam Police. 8th, 12th, Graduate Job for Assam Police. This is good news for candidates looking for Govt jobs in Assam. Before applying for this DEO, Assistant posts People are advised to read the Assam Police Notification. Applicants who have completed 8th, 12th, Graduation or equivalent from a recognized Institute can apply for DEO, Assistant post. 8th, 12th, Graduate Job for Assam Police. Age limit for this DEO, Assistant post is 38 years.Graduate Govt jobs. Last Date for Submission of Application is 30th June 2019.
Name of the Post:
- UDA-cum – Accountant
- Stenographer Gr.-III
- Lower Division Assistant
- Bench Assistant
- Data Entry Operator
- Office Peon
No. of Vacancies:
Job Location: Assam
- UDA-cum – Accountant – 35,000/- (Per Month)
- Stenographer Gr.-III – 35,000/- (Per Month)
- Lower Division Assistant – 30,000/- (Per Month)
- Bench Assistant – 30,000/- (Per Month)
- Typist – 30,000/- (Per Month)
- Data Entry Operator – 10,000/- (Per Month)
- Copyist – 9,000/- (Per Month)
- Office Peon – 9,000/- (Per Month)
- Chowkidar – 9,000/- (Per Month)
who have completed 8th, 12th, Graduation or
equivalent from a recognized Institute for Assam Police Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum Age Limit : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 38 Years
How to Apply:
- Eligible and interested applicants can apply online at the official website page at https://police.assam.gov.in Assam Police Recruitment 2019.
Instructions to Apply:
- Connect to the Assam Police Recruitment page on the official website at https://police.assam.gov.in
- Eligible applicants are invited to open the online application form.
- Complete your degree, skills, experience and other related information as directed.
- Attach a certified copy of all relevant documents in the prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Fill in the Assam Police Circle Recruitment Jobs application form with the essential data.
- Check Details before Submitting.
- Take a copy of Assam Police Recruitment 2019 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 15.06.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 30.06.2019
Important Links: https://police.assam.gov.in