8th, ITI Govt Jobs – BECIL Recruitment 2019 – 2484 Skilled & Un-Skilled Manpower posts.
8th, ITI Govt job notification has been released by the Indian Government for BECIL Recruitment. Central Govt jobs. The notification has been issued to invite online applications for filling various vacancies in BECIL. 8th, ITI Govt Job for BECIL. This is good news for candidates looking for Govt jobs in Delhi. Before applying for this Manpower posts People are advised to read the BECIL Notification. Applicants who have completed 8th, ITI or equivalent from a recognized Institute can apply for Manpower post. Central Govt jobs. Age limit for Manpower post is 45 years. 8th, ITI Govt jobs for BECIL. Last Date for Submission of Application is 25th July 2019.
Name of the Post:
- Skilled Manpower
- Un-Skilled Manpower
- Electrical Engineer
- Accounts Executive
No. of Vacancies:
Job Location: Delhi
- Skilled Manpower – 9381/- (Per Month)
- Un-Skilled Manpower – 7613/- (Per Month)
- Electrical Engineer – 30000/- (Per Month)
- Accounts Executive – 20000/- (Per Month)
who have completed 8th, ITI or
equivalent from a recognized Institute for BECIL
- Maximum Age Limit : 45 Years
How to Apply:
- Eligible and interested applicants can apply online at the official website page at http://www.becil.com/ BECIL Recruitment 2019.
Instructions to Apply:
- Connect to the BECIL Recruitment page on the official website at http://www.becil.com/
- Eligible applicants are invited to open the online application form.
- Complete your degree, skills, experience and other related information as directed.
- Attach a certified copy of all relevant documents in the prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Fill in the BECIL Recruitment Jobs application form with the essential data.
- Check Details before Submitting.
- Take a copy of BECIL Recruitment 2019 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 10.07.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 25.07.2019
Important Links: http://www.becil.com/