Diploma, Degree Govt Job – Department of Medical, Health & Family Welfare Rajasthan RajSwasthya Recruitment 2019 – 2500 Community Health Officers Posts
Diploma, Degree Pass Govt job notification has been released by the Rajasthan Govt for DMHFW Recruitment. Graduate Govt jobs. The notification has been issued to invite online applications for filling various vacancies in Department of Medical, Health & Family Welfare Rajasthan. Diploma, Degree Pass Govt Job for DMHFW. This is good news for candidates looking for Govt Jobs in Rajasthan region. Before applying for this CHO posts People are advised to read the DMHFW Notification. Applicants who have completed B.sc Nursing, GNM or equivalent from a recognized Institute can apply for this CHO post. Diploma, Degree Pass Govt Job for DMHFW. Age limit for this Engineer post is 45 Years. Graduate Govt jobs. Last Date for Submission of Application is 02nd June 2019.
Name of the Post:
- Community Health Officers
No. of Vacancies:
Job Location: Rajasthan
who have completed B.Sc. Nursing from recognized University/Institute OR
General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) Course or equivalent from a recognized
Institute for DMHFW Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum Age limit : 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 45 Years
How to Apply:
Instructions to Apply:
- Connect to the DMHFW Recruitment page on the official website at http://www.rajswasthya.nic.in/
- Eligible applicants are invited to open the online application form.
- Complete your degree, skills, experience and other related information as directed.
- Attach a certified copy of all relevant documents in the prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Fill in the DMHFW Recruitment Jobs application form with the essential data.
- Check Details before Submitting.
- Take a copy of DMHFW Recruitment 2019 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 17.05.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 02.06.2019
Important Links: http://www.rajswasthya.nic.in/