Haryana Staff Selection Commission – HSSC Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited Online applications are invited for direct recruitment for 2978 posts.
10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduate, Post Graduate Govt Job notification has been released by the Indian Government for Haryana Electricity Board Recruitment. govt jobs in Haryana. The notification has been issued to invite online applications for filling various Junior System Engineer, Assistant Lineman & Other posts. This is good news for candidates looking for govt jobs in Haryana region for Haryana Electricity Board Recruitment. The applicant must read the HSSC Vacancy notification before applying. Applicants must have passed 10th, 12th Class, Graduate, Post Graduate, ITI, Diploma, LLB (Professional) Degree or equivalent discipline from a recognized Institute/University. Age Limit for this various Junior System Engineer, Assistant Lineman & Other posts is 42 years. Last Date for Submission of Application is 25th August 2019.
Name of the post:
- Junior System Engineer
- Assistant Lineman (ALM)
- LDC, UDC, Store Assistant
- Section Officer Assistant
- Hindi Translator
- Stenographer, Steno Typist
- Laboratory Technician
- Junior Test Engineer
- Assistant Law Officer (ALO)
- Pharmacist & Other
No. of Vacancies: 2978
Job Location: Haryana
- For Junior System Engineer, Assistant Law Officer: Rs. 44900/-
- For Assistant Law Officer, Section Officer Account: Rs. 44900-142400/-
- For Assistant Lineman, LDC: Rs. 25500/-
- For Protection Assistant, Store Assistant, Steno Typist, Junior Draftsman, LDC (Field Cadre): Rs. 25500– 81100/-
- For Divisional Accountant, Pharmacist, Hindi Translator, Junior Accountant, Junior Scale Stenographer: Rs. 35400-112400/-
- For UDC, Laboratory Technician Pay Scale: Rs. 29600-94000/-
- For Divisional/Revenue Accountant Pay Scale Rs. 35400/-
- For Junior Software Developer, Junior Test Engineer, Assistant Law Officer Pay ScaleRs. 44900/-
- Applicants who have passed 10th, 12th Class, Graduate, Post Graduate, ITI, Diploma, LLB (Professional) Degree or equivalent from a recognized university for HSSC Recruitment 2019.
- Should have passed the State Eligibility Test (SET) in Computer Appreciation and Application (SETC) conducted HARTRON for HSSC Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18
- Maximum Age Limit: 42
How to Apply:
- Eligible and interested applicants can apply online at the official website page at http://www.hssc.gov.in/ Haryana Electricity Board Recruitment 2019.
- Application Fee for General Male/Female Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- For General Female (Haryana Resident): Rs. 75/-
- For Male SC/BC/EWS Candidates Haryana State: Rs. 35/-.
- For Female SC/BC/EWS Candidates Haryana State: Rs. 18/-
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 17/07/2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 25/08/2019
Important Links: http://www.hssc.gov.in