Graduate, B.Tech Govt Job – Union Public Service Commission Recruitment – Combined Defence Services Examination CDS (II) posts
Graduate, B.Tech Govt job notification has been released by the Indian Government for UPSC Recruitment.Government jobs for Engineers. The notification has been issued to invite online applications for filling various vacancies in Union Public Service Commission. Graduate, B.Tech Govt Job for UPSC. This is good news for candidates looking for Govt jobs in across India. Before applying for this Combined Defence Services posts People are advised to read the UPSC Notification. Applicants who have completed Graduation, B.Tech or equivalent from a recognized Institute can apply for Combined Defence Services post. Graduate, B.Tech Govt Job for UPSC. Age limit for this Combined Defence Services post is 30 years.Government jobs for Engineers. Date of Walk in Interview : 17th June 2019.
Name of the Post:
Services Examination CDS (II)
No. of Vacancies:
Job Location: All
who have completed Graduation, B.Tech or equivalent from a recognized Institute for
UPSC Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum Age Limit : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 24 years
How to Apply:
Instructions to Apply:
- Connect to the UPSC Recruitment page on the official website at https://upsconline.nic.in
- Eligible applicants are invited to open the online application form.
- Complete your degree, skills, experience and other related information as directed.
- Attach a certified copy of all relevant documents in the prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Fill in the UPSC Recruitment Jobs application form with the essential data.
- Check Details before Submitting.
- Take a copy of UPSC Recruitment 2019 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 12.06.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 08.07.2019
Important Links: https://upsconline.nic.in