Graduate Govt Job – Power Grid Corporation of India Recruitment 2019 – 05 Officer, Assistant Manager & Deputy Manager posts
New Govt job notification has been released by the Indian Government for PGCIL Recruitment. Graduate govt jobs. The notification has been issued to invite online applications for filling various vacancies in Power Grid Corporation of India. Graduate Govt Job for PGCIL. This is good news for candidates looking for Govt jobs in across India. Before applying for this Manager posts People are advised to read the PGCIL Notification. Applicants who have completed Graduation or equivalent from a recognized Institute can apply for Manager post. Graduate Govt Job for PGCIL. Age limit for this Manager post is 43 years. Graduate govt jobs. Last Date of Online Application : 12th July 2019.
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Manager (Vigilance)
- Deputy Manager (Vigilance)
No. of Vacancies:
Job Location: All
- Officer (Vigilance) – 50,000 – 1,60,000/-
- Assistant Manager (Vigilance) – 60,000 – 1,80,000/-
- Deputy Manager (Vigilance) – 70,000 – 2,00,000/-
who have completed Graduation or equivalent from a recognized Institute for PGCIL
- Minimum Age Limit : 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 43 years
How to Apply:
- Eligible and
interested applicants can apply online at the official website page at http://powergrid.in/ PGCIL Recruitment 2019.
Instructions to Apply:
- Connect to the PGCIL Recruitment page on the official website at http://powergrid.in/
- Eligible applicants are invited to open the online application form.
- Complete your degree, skills, experience and other related information as directed.
- Attach a certified copy of all relevant documents in the prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Fill in the PGCIL Recruitment Jobs application form with the essential data.
- Check Details before Submitting.
- Take a copy of PGCIL Recruitment 2019 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 12.06.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 12.07.2019
Important Links: http://powergrid.in/