Graduate Govt Job – Tobacco Board Recruitment – 41 Technical Assistant & Accountant posts.
Government job notification has been released by the Indian Government for Tobacco Board Recruitment. Graduate govt job. The notification has been issued to invite online applications for filling various vacancies in Tobacco Board. Graduate Job for Tobacco Board. This is good news for candidates looking for Govt jobs in Guntur (Andhra Pradesh). Before applying for this Overman, Mining Sirdar & Surveyor posts People are advised to read the Tobacco Board Notification. Applicants who have completed Graduate or equivalent from a recognized Institute can apply for Overman, Mining Sirdar & Surveyor post. Graduate for Tobacco Board. Age limit for Overman, Mining Sirdar & Surveyor post is 28 years.Graduate govt job. Last Date for Submission of Application is 14th July 2019.
Name of the Post:
- Mining Sirdar
No. of Vacancies:
Job Location: Guntur
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants who have completed Graduationor equivalent from a recognized Institute for Tobacco Board Recruitment 2019.
- Maximum Age Limit : 30 Years
How to Apply:
- Eligible and interested applicants can apply online at the official website page at https://tobaccoboard.com / Tobacco Board Recruitment 2019.
Instructions to Apply:
- Connect to the Tobacco Board Recruitment page on the official website at https://tobaccoboard.com/
- Eligible applicants are invited to open the online application form.
- Complete your degree, skills, experience and other related information as directed.
- Attach a certified copy of all relevant documents in the prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Fill in the Tobacco Board Recruitment Jobs application form with the essential data.
- Check Details before Submitting.
- Take a copy of Tobacco Board Recruitment 2019 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 15.06.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 15.07.2019
Important Links: https://tobaccoboard.com/