Madras High Court Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online 268 Readers, Operators.
Tamilnadu Govt jobs for High Court of Madras has released a new notification for recruitment to the vacant posts of Assistant, Reader/Examiner, and Xerox Operator for High Court Recruitment 2019. Graduate Govt Jobs For Candidates those who are interested in Madras High Court can apply the application form from 01st July 2019 to 31st July 2019. Through ONLINE mode only can submit the Application Form. The closure date for application fee through a bank is on 02nd August 2019. Graduate Govt Jobs For this recruitment, candidates need to complete a bachelor degree course and should have age in between 18 years to 45 years.
Name of the Post: Assistant, Reader/Examiner & Xerox Operator
No of Vacancies: 268
Job Location: Madras
Pay Scale :
- For Assistant posts, Rs. 20,000/- to Rs. 63,600/- Level- 9)
- For Reader/Examiner, Rs. 19,500/- to Rs. 19,500/- to Rs. 62,000/- (Level – 8)
- For Xerox Operator, Rs, 16,600/- to Rs. 52,400/-
Interested candidates in the High Court of Madras Recruitment must have a course completion certificate in Bachelor Degree in Science, Arts, Commerce, Engineering, Medicine or any other discipline of a recognized university in Indian Union, 10+2+3 or 11+1+3 for all said posts above. And have a look at more Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs.
- For reserved categories, SC/SC (A)/ST/MBC & DC/BC/BCM age limit in between 18 years to 35 years as on 01st July 2019.
- For in-service candidates, the minimum age is 18 years and maximum 45 years.
The application (examination) fee for BC/BCM/MBC & DC/Others is RS. 300/- and for categories, there is no exam fee. T
- Written Examination
- English Proficiency Test
- Oral Test
How to Apply: ONLINE
Starting Date: 01st July
End Date: 02nd Aug
Important links: https://www.mhc.tn.gov.in/recruitment/login