Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2019 released a notification of 69 vacancies for Junior Personal Assistant Posts.
Graduate Govt Job notification has been released by the Indian Government for HCRAJ Recruitment. Graduate govt jobs. The notification has been issued to invite online applications for filling vacancies for Junior Personal Assistant posts. This is good news for candidates looking for Graduate govt jobs for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment. The applicant must read the HCRAJ Vacancy notification before applying for Apprenticeship posts. Applicants must have passed Graduation or equivalent discipline from a recognized Institute/University. Age Limit for this Junior Personal Assistant posts is 40 years. Last Date for Submission of Application is 16th September 2019.
Name of the post:
- Junior Personal Assistant
No. of Vacancies: 69
Job Location: Rajasthan
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants who have passed Graduation or equivalent discipline from a recognized Institute/ University for HCRAJ Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18
- Maximum Age Limit: 40
How to Apply:
- Eligible and interested applicants can apply online at the official website page at https://hcraj.nic.in/hcraj/ HCRAJ Recruitment 2019.
- Application Fee for General/OBC/EWS: Rs.650/-
- For SC/ST/PWD: Rs.400/-
- For OBC NLC of RAJ: R.550/-
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 26/08/2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 16/09/2019
Important Links: https://hcraj.nic.in/hcraj/