Maharashtra Public Service Commission has issued a latest notification for the recruitment 2019. Applications are invited for the post of Forest Ranger, Assistant Forest Officer.
Graduate Govt Job notification has been released by the Indian Government for MPSC Recruitment. Graduate govt jobs. The notification has been issued to invite online applications for filling various vacancies for Forest Ranger, Assistant Forest Officer Posts. This is good news for candidates looking for Graduate govt jobs for Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) Recruitment. The applicant must read the MPSC Vacancy notification before applying. Applicants must have passed any Graduate or equivalent discipline from a recognized Institute/University. Age Limit for this Forest Ranger, Assistant Forest Officer Posts is 38 years. Last Date for Submission of Application is 19th August 2019.
Name of the post:
- Forest Ranger
- Assistant Forest Officer
No. of Vacancies: 100
Job Location: Maharashtra
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants who have passed any Graduate or equivalent discipline from a recognized Institute/University for MPSC Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21
- Maximum Age Limit: 38
How to Apply:
- Eligible and interested applicants can apply online at the official website page at https://www.mpsc.gov.in/ MPSC Recruitment 2019.
- Application fee for GEN/OBC: Rs.524/-
- For SC/ST/Women/PWD: Rs. 324/-
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 03/08/2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 19/08/2019
Important Links: https://www.mpsc.gov.in/