Odisha Staff Selection Commission has issued a latest notification for the recruitment 2019. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant, Officer.
Graduate Govt Job notification has been released by the Indian Government for OSSC Recruitment. Graduate govt jobs. The notification has been issued to invite online applications for filling various vacancies for Assistant, Officer Posts. This is good news for candidates looking for Graduate govt jobs for Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Recruitment. The applicant must read the OSSC Vacancy notification before applying. Applicants must have passed Degree, BPEd, B.Tech/B.E or equivalent discipline from a recognized Institute/University. Age Limit for this Assistant, Officer Posts is 32 years. Last Date for Submission of Application is 13th September 2019.
Name of the post:
- Food Safety Officer
- Statistical Assistant
- Physical Training Instructor
- Technical Assistant
No. of Vacancies: 39
Job Location: Odisha
- Rs. 9,300 – Rs. 34,800/- PM
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants who have passed Degree, BPEd, B.Tech/B.E or equivalent discipline from a recognized Institute/University for OSSC Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18
- Maximum Age Limit: 32
- Written Test
- Viva Voce
How to Apply:
- Eligible and interested applicants can apply online at the official website page http://www.ossc.gov.in/ OSSC Recruitment 2019.
- Application fee for GEN/OBC: Rs.100/-
- For SC/ST/Women/PWD: NIL
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 14/08/2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 13/09/2019
Important Links: http://www.ossc.gov.in/