How to check CBSE 10th Result
Central Council for Secondary Education, CBSE 10th Result 2020 are published now. The HRD Minister confirmed via its Twitter nickname that the CBSE results for class 10 are accessible via cbseresults.nic.in. CBSE officials confirmed that the results would be published online afternoon.
The Central Commission for Secondary Education recently published the 10th 2020 result of the CBSE. Students who have taken the exam can check their results in a variety of ways, including links to websites, apps, text messages, phones, UMANG apps, and more. The result can be checked on several websites – cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.nic.in as well as results.nic.in.
CBSE sent the results to schools and published them online, via mobile applications and also by SMS. Students can also use the IVRS service and call a landline number to check their results. The steps on how to check and the SMS number, etc. are provided below for students.
There are 5 ways students can check their CBSE 10th Result online, on mobile apps, by SMS, by landline and from their school. These are listed below.
- The first method is online on the official websites cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in and results.nic.in. Students should simply log into these websites using their 10th CBSE role number, student number, school number, etc. to check their scorecard.
- The results would also be automatically sent to schools as soon as they are published. Students can also contact their respective schools for their results.
- Thanks to the mobile application – Umang. Students can access their results as well as the 10th CBSE grade sheet on the Umang app.
- To obtain your CBSE 10th Result 2020 by SMS, simply type CBSE10 and send it to 7738299899. This functionality will only be available once the results have been announced.
- Thanks to the IVRS, students can obtain their results. For Delhi students, the landline number to check their results is 24300699. For students outside Delhi, dial 011 – 24300699
Please note that all of these methods would only work after the online reporting of results by the board of directors. Students are also advised not to go to their respective schools to verify the results. Instead, call and check your results with the teachers.