The Indian Navy invited Online applications from unmarried male candidates for enrollment as Sailors for approximately 400 vacancies for Matric Recruit (MR) – April 2020 batch
10th Pass Govt job notification has been released by the Indian Government for Sailors for Matric Recruit (MR). 10th pass govt job. The notification has been issued to invite online applications for filling various vacancies in Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment. 10th Govt Job in Indian Navy. This is good news for candidates who are looking for Govt jobs in Indian Navy. Before applying for this Upper Division posts People are advised to read the Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment Notification. Applicants who have completed 10th (Matriculation) or equivalent from a recognized Institute can apply for Sailors post. 10th pass govt job . Age limit for Sailors recruitment Candidates should be born between 01 April 2000 to 31 March 2003 (Both dates inclusive). 10th Govt Job in Indian Navy. Last Date for Submission of Application is 1st August 2019 .
Name Of the Post :
- Chef, Steward and Hygienist
No. of Vacancies: 400
Job Location: All India
- During initial training period, a stipend of ₹ 14,600/- per month,
- After training, the pay scale is Level 3 ₹ 21,700 – 69,100/-
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants who have completed 10th
(Matriculation) or equivalent from a recognized Institute for indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2019.
Examination Fee :
- General / OBC category – 205/-
- SC / ST category – No fee
- The fee made through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
- Candidates should be born between 01 April 2000 to 31 March 2003 (Both dates inclusive)
- Computer based Examination,
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and
- Medical Examination.
How to Apply:
- Starting Date for Online Application: 26th July 2019
- Last Date for Online Application: 1st August 2019.
Important Links: https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/