Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019 released a notification of 73 vacancies for Child Development Project Officer(CDPO) Posts.
Post Graduate Govt Job notification has been released by the Indian Government for Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment. New govt jobs. The notification has been issued to invite online applications for filling Child Development Project Officer (CDPO) Posts. This is good news for candidates looking for New govt jobs in the Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment (APSC) Child Development Project Officer(CDPO) Posts Recruitment. The applicant must read the APSC CDPO Vacancy notification before applying. Applicants must have a Post Graduate Degre or Diploma in Social Works/ Labour or Graduate having Philosophy. Age Limit for this Child Development Project Officer (CDPO) posts is 38 years. Last Date for Submission of Application is 9th September 2019.
Name of the post:
- Child Development Project Officer (CDPO)
No. of Vacancies: 73
Job Location: Assam
- Rs. 22,000/- to 87,000/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 9,700/- of PB-3
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants who have a Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Social Works/ Labour & Social Welfare/ Sociology/ Anthropology/ Criminology or Graduate having Philosophy/ Education with Psychology, Economic.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21
- Maximum Age Limit: 38
How to Apply:
- Eligible and interested applicants can apply online at the official website page at http://www.apsc.nic.in/ APSC Recruitment 2019.
- Application Fee for UR: 250/-
- SC/ST/OBC/ MOBC: 150/-
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 06/08/2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 09/09/2019
Important Links: http://www.apsc.nic.in/