Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released a recruitment notification for 12 Assistant Town Planner posts.
Graduate Govt job notification has been released by the Odisha Government for OPSC Recruitment. Odisha govt jobs. The notification has been issued to invite online applications for filling various vacancies in Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment (OPSC). This is good news for candidates looking for Odisha Govt Jobs. Before applying for this Assistant Town Planner posts. People are advised to read the OPSC Notification. Applicants who have completed Bachelors Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute can apply for Assistant Town Planner posts. Age limit for this Assistant Town Planner post is 32 years. Last Date for Submission of Application is 12th September 2019.
Name of the Post:
No. of Vacancies: 12
Job Location: Odisha
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants who have passed Bachelors Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute for OPSC Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21
- Maximum Age Limit: 32
How to Apply:
- Eligible and interested applicants can apply online at the official website page at http://opsc.gov.in/ OPSC Recruitment 2019.
Application Fee :
- Application Fee for General/OBC: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates: NIL
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 13/08/2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 12/09/2019