Odisha Staff Selection Commission has released Latest Govt Jobs Recruitment of 288 Vacancies for Revenue Inspector & Amin Posts.
Govjobfirst is a job portal updating state and central government jobs, the people who are searching for Sarkari Naukri jobs it is the right place to search. Get Govt Job Alerts for the candidates looking for the Latest Govt Jobs. Here is a new update from OSSC Recruitment. Odisha Staff Selection Commission released plenty of jobs for people looking for Odisha govt jobs. The vacancies are available for Revenue Inspector & Amin Posts. Total Number of vacancies available for OSSC Recruitment is 288.
OSSC Recruitment 2019
Odisha Government released 288 vacancies for Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Recruitment for Revenue Inspector & Amin Posts. This is good news for candidates looking for Odisha govt jobs. OSSC Recruitment Notification is released on 28th November 2019. The applicant must read the OSSC Recruitment notification before applying. Candidates should have passed 10th, Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized university for applying to these vacancies for the post of Revenue Inspector & Amin. Age Limit for these various Revenue Inspector & Amin posts is 32 years as per Govt rules. Eligible and Interested Candidates can apply on or before January 2020.
Name of the Post:
No. of Vacancies: 288
Job Location: Odisha
- Revenue Inspector: Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- PM + GP Rs. 4200/-
- Amin: Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200/- PM + GP Rs. 1800/-
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants should have passed 10th, Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized university for OSSC Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21
- Maximum Age Limit: 32
- Application Fee for UR/OBC: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Nil
How to Apply:
- Eligible and interested applicants can apply online at the official website page at http://ww.ossc.gov.in/ OSSC Recruitment 2019.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 29/11/2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: January 2020
Important Links: http://ww.ossc.gov.in/