Odisha Public Service Commission invites Online
applications for 67 Ranger Posts
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Conservator of Forests
- Forest Ranger
No. of Vacancies: 67
Job Location: Odisha
- Assistant Conservator of Forests: Rs. 56,100/-
- Forest Ranger: Rs. 44,900/-
who have completed a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized
Institute for OPSC Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- All Other Candidates(SC/ST/Ex-s/Female): Nil
How to Apply:
- Eligible and
interested applicants can apply online at the official website page at www.opsc.gov.in OPSC
Instructions to Apply:
- Connect to the OPSC Careers page on the official website www.opsc.gov.in
- Eligible applicants are invited to open the online
- Complete your degree, skills, experience and other
related information as directed.
- Attach a certified copy of all relevant documents in
the prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Fill in the OPSC Jobs application form with the essential data.
- Check Details before Submitting.
- Take a copy of the OPSC Recruitment 2019 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application:
- Last date for Submission of Application:
Important Links: www.opsc.gov.in