Post Graduate Govt Jobs – Assam State Urban Livelihoods Mission Society Recruitment – 280 Block Coordinator, District MIS Manager & Various posts
New Govt job notification has been released by the Assam Government for ASRLMS Recruitment. Post Graduate govt jobs. The notification has been issued to invite online applications for filling various vacancies in Assam State Urban Livelihoods Mission Society. Post Graduate Govt Job for ASRLMS. This is good news for candidates looking for Govt jobs in Assam. Before applying for this Block Coordinator, District MIS Manager posts People are advised to read the ASRLMS Notification. Applicants who have completed Post Graduateor equivalent from a recognized Institute can apply for Block Coordinator, District MIS Manager post. Post Graduate Govt Job for ASRLMS. Age limit for this Block Coordinator, District MIS Manager post is 45 years. Post Graduate govt jobs. Last Date for Submission of Application is 30th June 2019.
Name of the Post:
- Block Coordinator
- District MIS Manager
No. of Vacancies:
Job Location: Assam
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants who have completed Post Graduate or equivalent from a recognized Institute for ASRLMS Recruitment 2019.
- Maximum Age Limit : 45 years
How to Apply:
- Eligible and
interested applicants can apply online at the official website page at http://www.asrlms.gov.in / ASRLMS Recruitment 2019.
Instructions to Apply:
- Connect to the ASRLMS Recruitment page on the official website at http://www.asrlms.gov.in/
- Eligible applicants are invited to open the online application form.
- Complete your degree, skills, experience and other related information as directed.
- Attach a certified copy of all relevant documents in the prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Fill in the ASRLMS Recruitment Jobs application form with the essential data.
- Check Details before Submitting.
- Take a copy of ASRLMS Recruitment 2019 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 06.06.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 30.06.2019
Important Links: http://www.asrlms.gov.in/