Sardar Patel Scholarship 2020
Buddy4Study Sardar Patel Scholarship 2020 invites applications from students pursuing their studies across the country. The research field is established under the direction of the Buddy4Study India Foundation, which works to help deserving students facing financial problems to complete their studies. EWS students, who are currently pursuing their 1st / 2nd year of a 3-year diploma program in any stream – Arts, Sciences, Business, Special Education can apply for the Sardar Patel Scholarship for the year 2020-21. The purpose of the scholarship portal is to help students in need and enable them to complete their higher education. Interested parties can submit their applications on the Buddy4Study online portal before June 30, 2020.
The Sardar Patel Scholarship for Students Continuing their Studies provides a pedestrian to deserving students from applicants from the Economically Weaker Section (EWS). Check all the details regarding the Sardar Vallabhai Patel 2020 Scholarship below.
Benefits of scholarships
1st / 2nd year of a 3-year diploma program, candidates who will be preselected as part of the Sardar Patel 2020 scholarship will grant a single amount of ₹ 15,000 to their registered bank account.
Eligibility criteria for the Sardar Vallabhai Patel 2020 grant
The plan’s eligibility standards, presented as follows:
- The scholarship program is only open to students studying in the 1st / 2nd year of a 3-year end of the study program (in any strand, including science, arts, commerce, special education).
- Must have passed the class 12 board with a minimum of 50% of marks.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family must be less than ₹ 6,000,000 (6 lakhs).
- A candidate must continue his studies at a recognized college/university in a regular full-time mode.
- Must be an Indian citizen with the required documents.
How to apply for the Sardar Patel 2020 scholarship?
The application dates for the Sardar Patel 2020 scholarship have been extended until June 30, 2020. You can follow the following steps to apply for the scholarship:
- To start, click on “Apply now” and complete the connection procedure with your registered ID and land on the “Scholarship application page”.
- If you have not yet registered, register on Buddy4Study with your email / Facebook / Gmail account.
- Once the registration process is complete, you will now be redirected to the detail page “Sardar Patel Scholarship for students pursuing their studies”.
- In the next step, click on the “Apply Now” button to begin the application process.
- Enter all the required details in the online application form and upload the necessary documents as part of the application process.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button to complete the application process.
Documents required to complete the Sardar Patel 2020 grant application form
- Proof of identity with photo
- Proof of address
- Copy of 10th or 12th class note sheet (self-certified)
- Proof of admission with receipt of current tuition fees
- Bank details of the scholarship applicant (canceled check/booklet)