State Council of Educational Research and Training
invites Online Applications for 60 Assistant, Steno Posts
Hi friends welcome to govjobfirst.com here is
the latest information about State Council of Educational Research which are
released by GOI issued a notice and invited online applications for the filling
of vacancies. As this was good news for
the people who are looking for government jobs in Assam. Before applying to
this Assistant,Steno Posts people are advised to read the SCERT Notification
carefully once While the eligibility criteria details for this Assistant,Steno Posts
is aspirants age limits should be less than 44 years. Age relaxation is
applicable as for SC/ST categories as per GOI rules. The applicants who are
interested to apply for this Assistant,Steno Posts need to have the qualification of Graduate
/Equivalent. Last date to apply for this job is 12th April 2019.
Candidates can verify the eligibility criteria, important dates, vacancy
details of the item and apply in Line from the direct link provided below.
Name of the Post:
- Office Assistant
- Laboratory Assistant
- Lower Division Clerk cum Typist
- Computer Technician
- Hindi Teacher
No. of Vacancies: 60
Job Location: Assam
- Rs. 14,000 – Rs. 49,000/-
who have completed Any Graduate Degree/ Diploma/ B.Ed or equivalent from a
recognized Institute for SCERT Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 44 Years
How to Apply:
- Eligible and
interested applicants can apply online at the official website page at www.scertassamonline.in SCERT Recruitment 2019.
Instructions to Apply:
- Connect to the SCERT page on the official website www.scertassamonline.in
- Eligible applicants are invited to open the online
- Complete your degree, skills, experience and other
related information as directed.
- Attach a certified copy of all relevant documents in
the prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Fill in the SCERT Jobs application form with the essential data.
- Check Details before Submitting.
- Take a copy of the SCERT Recruitment 2019 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 14.03.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 12.04.2019
Important Links: www.scertassamonline.in